Our hotel is labeled by Bureau Veritas
We have invested in high hygiene and prevention measures to ensure your safety, in a Covid19 situation.
The ALLSAFE label, developed with and approved by Bureau Veritas, represents our new standards of cleanliness and prevention and guarantees that these standards are respected in our Mercure Chantilly establishment.
- Contact us to prepare your private or corporate event and answer all your questions: +33 (0) 188.8.131.52.
- Respect of safety distances: in all common areas.
- Contactless: check-in, check-out and contactless payments made where possible.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available: in common areas
- Reinforced cleaning: reinforced protocols, including additional disinfection of high-sensitivity rooms and bathrooms + increased frequency of cleaning in all common areas, areas of passage and movement of people.
- Training of our employees: in terms of safety and hygiene
- Telemedical assistance: since July, access to medical professionals and telemedical assistance for our customers, in partnership with AXA.
- Strengthened food safety standards: and adapted catering solutions: buffet equipped with sneeze guards OR if the restaurant is closed, meal served in the room at no extra charge
Find all this detailed information on the BROCHURE page and on the BUSINESS page.