Business name of operating company: SASU AUMALIA – Etienne Faguer
Telephone: +33 3 44 58 47 77
Share capital: 2000€
Individual VAT number:
SIRET number: 842 683 211
Photo credit: ©Eliophot - Mercure Chantilly
1. EARLY TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT:
The Hotel reserves the absolute right to cancel without notice or compensation any contract, the object or cause of which proves to be incompatible with the destination of the leased premises or even if force majeure events or fortuitous events so require. (strike, fire, damage, other claims). In this case, the Hotel is exempt from all liability. The Hotel reserves the absolute right to unilaterally terminate the contract without notice or compensation, after simple formal notice remains ineffective in the absence of payment by the Customer of all or part of the deposit stipulated in the article "ARRHES" below, without prejudice to the right of the Hotel to seek by all legal means the payment of amounts due or to fall due, as well as compensation for the damage suffered. Due to the probability that the Hotel will not be able to schedule another group during the period for which the event was planned, if the client must cancel this event or reduce the duration by canceling one or more nights and the parties are unable to determine with certainty the damage suffered by the Hotel in this respect, the customer will pay to the hotel, as lump sum compensation, and not as penalty, the amounts specified in the compensation table in the article "CONDITIONS OF TOTAL CANCELLATION ”below in relation to the date of cancellation.
2. DEPOSIT: For any final confirmation, the deposit must be paid according to the special conditions of sale sent by the Hotel. After the deadlines specified in the specific conditions of sale addressed, the contract will become null and void. In the event of cancellation of the event, the payments will be deducted from the lump sum compensation. Following a decree of the European Court of Justice of July 2007, the said Fixed Cancellation Indemnities will be invoiced to the Client 100% of the public sale price, without possibility for the Client to recover any VAT. Any no show at the hotel (no show) will be invoiced for the total amount of the reservation and will result, in the absence of a Client event, in the automatic cancellation of the rest of the booked stay
3. TOTAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS: In case of cancellation of the event, the Customer will pay the Hotel, as lump sum compensation, and not as penalty, the following amounts in relation to the date of cancellation:
CANCELLATION PENALTIES - Lump Sum Compensation Table
Cancellation letter or fax received - Compensation amount in%
270-181 days before the arrival date 50% of the approximate amount of the Client's event
180-91 days before the arrival date 60% of the approximate amount of the event
90-61 days before the arrival date 85% of the approximate amount of the event
60-31 days before the arrival date 90% of the approximate amount of the event
30-0 days before the arrival date 100% of the approximate amount of the event
4. PARTIAL CANCELLATION: FLAT-RATE ALLOWANCES
The Customer has the possibility of partially canceling his event without charge within the limits of the following schedule:
These cancellation stages are cumulative within the limit of a maximum reduction of 50% of the quota initially contracted.
• 180-91 days before the arrival date: a reduction of 40% in the number of rooms contracted per night is granted without penalty. Beyond this 40%, the fixed allowances will amount to 100% on a daily basis of the services: catering, accommodation and study day.
• 90-61 days before the arrival date: a reduction of 30% of the new quota is granted without penalty. Beyond this 30%, the fixed allowances will amount to 100% on a daily basis of the services: catering, accommodation and study day. "New quota" means the number of rooms per night updated following possible first reductions.
• 60-31 days before the arrival date: a reduction of 15% of the new quota is granted without penalty. Beyond this 15%, the fixed allowances will amount to 100% on a daily basis of the services: catering, accommodation and study day. "New quota" means the number of rooms per night updated following possible first reductions.
• From 30 days before the arrival date: 100% of the contractual amount of the event will be invoiced in lump sum compensation.
Any request for postponement will be considered as a cancellation followed by a new booking request and will result in the cancellation fees provided for in these conditions.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONTRACT: Any reservation or any change in reservation or program must be confirmed in writing: letter, fax or email.
6. FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS: Payment of invoices is due upon receipt thereof. Any delay in settlement on the part of a professional will give rise of right and without any formal notice being necessary, to the payment of late penalties on the basis of the BCE rate increased by ten (10) points and to the payment a lump sum indemnity for recovery costs in the amount of € 40. Please note that the production of several separate invoices for the same will generate a cost of € 25 per published invoice. Any dispute or complaint will only be taken into account if it is made in writing and sent to The Hotel within a maximum period of 15 days after your event. The Law of Modernization of the Economy of 08/04/08 imposes a maximum payment period of 45 days at the end of the month or 60 days net from the date of issue of the invoice. This law comes into force for all cases concluded after 01/01/09.
7. DETERIORATION: The Customer undertakes to indemnify The Hotel in the event of deterioration, damage ... noted by the Hotel and on presentation of the invoice relating to the damage
8. CANCELLATION OF AUDIOVISUAL SERVICES:
30-5 days before the arrival date: 20% of the total amount will be charged
4-0 days before arrival date: 50% of the total amount will be charged
Any cancellation of services from the date of arrival of the group will be invoiced 100%
Down payment: 50% of the total amount when ordering - the balance upon receipt of the overall invoice from the Hotel
* if you mandate an external audiovisual company, the video projector will be invoiced.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: The Hotel reserves the right to cancel the contract if force majeure or fortuitous events so require (strike, fire, water damage, etc.).
10. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify the Hotel, its affiliated companies and its staff, its agents and subcontractors for all remedies, lawsuits, claims for damages, responsibilities, judgments, costs and expenses (including fees normal advice), arising out of an offense committed by you or a participant or a deliberate malicious act or negligence or omission, by yourself, a participant or a member of your staff, your agents or your subcontractors.
11. ALLOCATION OF SPACES: The Hotel reserves the right to reassign, meeting the needs of your program, any conference or catering space up to 21 days before the arrival date of the group.
12. EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER: Any external service supported by the Hotel on behalf of the event will be subject to an additional deposit request corresponding to 100% of the services requested. This deposit will then be recorded in the final invoice. On the other hand, a discharge of responsibility will be submitted to the client for any sporting activity.
13. NON-SMOKING: In accordance with decree 2006-1386 of November 15, 2006, we inform you that the entire Hotel is classified as a non-smoking area.
14. ATTRIBUTIVE CLAUSE OF JURISDICTION: After entering the Accounting Department and failing a satisfactory response within 60 days, the Customer can enter the Mediator of Tourism and Travel, whose contact details and referral methods are available on his site : www.mtv.travel. Any dispute relating to this contract will be the sole jurisdiction of the courts of COMPAIGNE - France.
15. ENTERTAINMENT AND EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS: The Hotel must be aware of the names of all external service providers for entertainment organized in the Hotel, upon signing this contract or at the latest 15 days before the group's arrival. The KBIS as well as a Copy of their third party liability insurance must be sent to the Hotel no later than 8 days before the day of arrival. The hotel management reserves the right to refuse access to the Hotel if the requested documents have not been transmitted.
16. ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: The Hotel declines all responsibility in the event of alcohol abuse on the part of the participants and whatever their consequences. In particular, we recommend that you do not drive drunk people. Alcoholic beverages being served at discretion during the time indicated, we do not leave any opened or full bottle at the end of the service.
The authentic language is French. If the General Conditions were to be the subject of a translation into a foreign language, the French language will prevail over any other translation in the event of a dispute, litigation, difficulty in the interpretation or execution of these conditions and more generally concerning relations between the parties.
Any personal data provided is subject to computer processing. The data is intended for the Hotel and its Atypio Management manager where you have stayed. In the event of an incident related to your account, special data processing may be necessary. In accordance with French law on the processing of computer data of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify and / or delete all personal data or data stored in files via email@example.com .
Any reservation recorded by Mercure Chantilly - Atypio Management implies that you have read and fully accepted the General conditions of sale - Company above. A PDF copy can be sent to you on simple email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 2019.