Our event spaces
Mercure Chantilly offers a wide choice of volumes and atmospheres, both inside and outside: 25 hectares of parkland with terraces on the ground and upper floors, conference centre, 22 meeting rooms from 24 to 296m², sub-committees.
- 200 rooms (172 twins, 4 suites)
- New! Our beautiful garden "A l'Epicerie
- 22 meeting rooms from 24 to 296m² with daylight
- Maximum capacity: 280 in the meeting room, 260 seated in the restaurant
- Illuminated with daylight
- Equipped (video projector, sound system, handheld microphone, flip chart, screen)
- Restaurants A l'Epicerie, Le Swing
- Parking (500), Bus (7)
- 100% can be privatised!
- Dedicated Business Reception
- Meeting planner & audiovisual technicians
- Transfer by taxi, bus: non-exhaustive list of available partners who can provide this service
Our Conference Centre is particularly suitable for for large capacity eventsrequiring open & closed spaces. It is organised around a atrium ground floor and is characterised by a modern architecture, equipment of the highest technology. It welcomes meeting rooms of which 8 plenary rooms with a maximum capacity of 300 people and 13 sub-commission rooms.
All are exposed in daylight, and equipped with :
- ergonomic seats
- an individual temperature control device
- a selective sorting system
- high-speed Wi-Fi access included
Par en par rooms, albatross
For more intimate and private events, we advise you to book the Par en Par and Albatros rooms. You will thus benefit from two contiguous spaces, of about 400m², opened one on the other or left closed, with access to a terrace overlooking nature, the golf course, the outdoor swimming pool.
Our conference rooms offer a wide range of choices and possibilities: Aperitifs . Cocktails . Buffets . Seated meals . Dance parties . Seated or standing meetings. The photo shows the majestic Chantilly Room, with its generous volumes and access to the outside and the Atrium.
- Surfaces from 75 to 300m²,
- Ceiling height from 2.67m to 3.80m
- Access to the outside / atrium
Have you heard of "l'Atelier"? This unstructured room, magnificently designed by Atypio and Abp Architects, is equipped with an immersive projection system. A multi-faceted, modular room, and in its "afterwork" version with drinks, it is a "Fun area with a multitude of games (golf simulator! ...) at your disposal in winter as well as in summer to improve, have fun, escape! Back to childhood 100% guaranteed! Whether for a board meeting, a brainstorming session, a training session, or to reward your teams, federate your talents or surprise your employees during a afterwork or a gourmet cocktail, this room will delight you.
- Table football, table tennis made in France
- Golf simulator and various games
- Darts, board games
Our hotel has a wide range of different atmospheres suitable for a private party, a cocktail party, a fashion show, a show etc.
- Our panoramic restaurant A L'Epicerie Chantilly,
- Its 670m² terrace
- Our indoor bar in the English club spirit
- Our pool bar in summer
- The Atrium of the main Convention Centre
- The Par of the Private Convention Centre
- The Park
- The different exteriors accessible from some of our meeting rooms
Request a quote
Please fill out this form for more information,
we will answer you as soon as possible.
* Mandatory fields. This information remains confidential and will never be distributed to any organization.
** By submitting this form, you agree that the information entered in this form may be collected, used and processed, in whole or in part, to enable us to contact you in connection with your request (whether for information, a quotation or a proposal for collaboration (...)), by e-mail, by telephone, and/or for the sending of commercial and promotional communications relating to the products and services of the member hotels of the Atypio network. ** Read more