Mercure Chantilly offers a wide choice in terms of the type of space, volume and atmosphere, both inside and outside, to ensure your satisfaction.
- a 25 hectare park
- a private conference centre and a conference centre suitable for large events
- rooms for conferences, sub-committees, workshops
- 200 rooms, including "177 twinnable" & 25 suites
- 500 car parks & 7 buses
- 2000m² in daylight
- Max capacity: 350 for banquet
- 100% can be privatized!
- Made in France equipment such as Cornilleau.
- Dedicated reception
- Meeting planner & audiovisual technicians
- Organization of transfer by taxi, bus
*Do not hesitate to contact us to receive the revised capacities adapted to the sanitary conditions of the moment, if necessary.
Main Conference Centre
Our main conference centre is particularly suited to for large capacity eventsrequiring open & closed spaces.
It is organized around a atrium on the ground floor and is characterized by a modern architecture, equipment of the highest technology.
It welcomes meeting rooms of which 9 plenary rooms with a maximum capacity of 300 people and 13 sub-commission rooms.
All are exposed in daylight, and equipped with :
- ergonomic seats
- an individual temperature control device
- a selective sorting system
- free Wi-Fi access
Private Conference Centre
For more intimate and private events, we advise you to book the Par en Par and Albatros rooms.
You will thus benefit from two contiguous spaces, of about 400m², opened one on the other or left closed, with access to a terrace overlooking nature, the golf course, the outdoor swimming pool.
Conference Rooms, Plenaries
PHOTO - SALON CHANTILLY
Our conference rooms offer a wide range of choices and design options.
Aperitifs . Cocktails . Buffet . Seated meals . Dance parties . Seated meetings . Standing (...)
- Surfaces from 75 to 300m²,
- Ceiling height from 2.67m to 3.80m
- Access to the outside / atrium
The picture shows the Chantilly room. Simply majestic, with its volumes, its access to the outside and also its magnificent doors opening onto the Atrium!
Sub-Committees & Workshops
As an illustration of this range of rooms, we wanted to highlight our unique place, the "Atelier", to relax, reduce stress, regain energy and concentration...
Whether it is for an executive committee, a brainstorming session, a training session, or to reward your teams, federate your talents or surprise your employees during a afterwork or a gourmet cocktail.
The "Atelier" is ideal.
- An unstructured room, beautifully designed by our architectural firm & coupled with an immersive projection.
- A multi-faceted, modular room, and in its "afterwork" version with drinks, it is a "Fun area" with a multitude of games (golf simulator! ...) at your disposal in winter as well as in summer to improve, have fun, escape! Back to childhood 100% guaranteed!
- Table football, table tennis made in France
- Golf simulator and various games
- Darts, board games
See our study days and residential seminars packages for more information.
Our hotel has a wide range of different atmospheres suitable for a private party, a cocktail party, a fashion show, a show etc.
- Our panoramic restaurant L'Epicerie Foodtime by Aix&terra,
- Its 670m² terrace
- Our indoor bar in the English club spirit
- Our pool bar in summer
- The Atrium of the main Convention Centre
- The Par of the Private Convention Centre
- The Park
- The different exteriors accessible from some of our meeting rooms
Request a quote
Please fill out this form for more information,
we will answer you as soon as possible.
* Mandatory fields. This information remains confidential and will never be distributed to any organization.
** By submitting this form, you agree that the information entered in this form may be collected, used and processed, in whole or in part, to enable us to contact you in connection with your request (whether for information, a quotation or a proposal for collaboration (...)), by e-mail, by telephone, and/or for the sending of commercial and promotional communications relating to the products and services of the member hotels of the Atypio network. ** Read more